- Stinging Nettle - This herbal cure all is brewed into a tea and is high in minerals to benefit you internally. When used as a hair rinse, it strengthens your hair and also prevents hair loss.
- Saw Palmetto - This popular herb is used in many hair growth supplements. It both slows down hair loss and stimulates growth of new hair.
- Rosemary - As a herbal rinse it brings out dark highlights in your hair and rosemary essential oil stimulates hair growth and helps prevent dandruff.
- Green Tea - Studies have shown that along with it's antioxidant benefits, green tea stimulates dermal papilla cells to boost hair production.
- Aloe Vera - This plant is favored for it's highly moisturizing properties. The pH of the juice allow the cuticles of hair to close thereby helping to increase shine.
Which One Of These Green Plants Do You Use Regularly???