YOU WILL NEED:
1 large zucchini, peeled
1 tbs olive oil
3/4 cup plain bread crumbs (you could use seasoned for extra flavor)
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1. Line a baking sheet with foil (you can spray it lightly with cooking spray) and preheat your oven to 425 deg F. Peel your zucchini, cut off the ends and cut it into "fries". Toss with the olive oil, making sure that every piece is well coated.
2. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and salt. Cover the olive oil coated zucchini pieces with the bread crumb mixture (shake off excess breadcrumbs), then place them on your baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, until the zucchini looks crispy and golden, and is soft when pricked with a fork. Serve warm!
If you would like an invite to join Influenster, you can CLICK HERE to message me your email address and I can send you an invite. Just let me know you are ready to become an Influenster! Or just click the button below. :)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large pot, melt the butter with the oil over medium heat. Add in the onion, garlic, red pepper and habanero and saute until tender, approximately 2 minutes. Sprinkle over the curry powder and all of the flour, stirring to create a roux. Whisk to remove the lumps, and cook the flour for approximately 1 minute.
Slowly pour in the evaporated milk and then the coconut milk while whisking to create a curried creamy sauce over low heat. Bring the sauce to a simmer, and continue whisking for 2 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat, discard the habanero, and add 2 cups grated Provolone, and stir until smooth.
Add the cooked macaroni to the curry sauce, mix until evenly coated, and season with salt. Transfer the macaroni mixture to a 9 by 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle the top with 1/2 cup bread crumbs and 1 cup cheese and chopped scallions. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Juice of 5 limes
3 tsp grated lime zest
5 large egg yolks, or 6 small ones
1 14 ounce can, plus an additional 1/4 cup of condensed milk
1 1/2 cups of finely crushed graham crackers
3 tbs granulated
1 tbs brown sugar
6 tbs butter at room temperature
1 tsp almond extract
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup, plus 1 tbs confectioners sugar
NOW THE FUN PART
Put yolks in large bowl, and whisk in lime zest until frothy, about 3 minutes. Slowly stir in milk and then lime juice. Put aside.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In smaller bowl mix the graham crackers with both sugars, then add softened butter and almond extract. Combine well. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch pie pan and bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Pour filling into the pie shell, bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool, then refridgerate for 3- 4 hours.
Whip cream and slowly stir in sugar, until cream forms stiff peaks. Serve pie will large dollops of cream.
1. Do you have any pets?
2. What color top are you wearing?
Pink & Black.
3. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My iPhone, Remote & Glass of water.
4. What's the weather like right now?
Breezy nice walking weather.
5. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Yes & Yes I was T-Boned twice New Years 2008 and Thankgiving 2011.
6. What time did you wake up this morning?
7. When was the last time you showered?
A hour ago.
8. What was the last movie you saw?
Set It Off.
9. What does your last text message say?
Hey, Can You work for me in the morning?
10. What's your ringtone?
Trina ft Privaledge - Thinking of You.
11. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Pulling one right now.
12. Do you like sushi?
13. Where do you buy your groceries from?
Publix, Walmart, & Winn Dixie.
14. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
15. How many siblings do you have?
Two older brothers.
16. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have both.
17. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
25 years old.
18. How did your parents pick your name?
A play on family names.
19. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
20. Do you color your hair?
Black & Brown.
21. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Going to my nephew football game.
22. When was the last time you cried?
While watching Set It Off.
23. What is your full name?
24. What is your perfect pizza topping?
25. Who is your favorite comedian?
26. What is your favorite radio station?
93.3 Hip hop and R&B.
27. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Of course cheeseburgers.
28. What is your eye color?
29. Can you taste the difference between pepsi and coke?
Yes Coke has a very strong crisp to it.